After three years sailing to almost all parts of Greece we are ready to let someone else take over our beautiful 2011 Leopard 46.
We bought her in 2019 from Dream yacht charter, and before that she was with Moorings. We belive that she has has had a fairly good time as a charter-boat, and has no big scars from that time.
After we took here over, we have done a lot to make her as we wanted to and to our needs. We have spent lots of good times at anchor, and «of grid», and she has taken good care of us.
Many holds the L46 among the best catamarans for cruising ever built, and we totally agree. Read this resent review.
Asking € 440.000. Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the boat:
- Four double en-suite cabins
- Currently in Greece, close to Athens.
- No VAT/Tax
- Norwegian registry (very good professional and reliable).
- Previously charter, but well taken care of and light use. Only charted with captain.
- Yanmar 55 hp (4JH5E). Starboard engine 1700 hours (port unknown, probably a bit more)
- NEW Flexofold 3-blade folding props
- NEW Copper coat anti-foul. 4-5 layers done in 2022.
- All updates are done in 2020, 2021 and 2022 (marked New).
- New 2 x Sunpower 410 W
- New 4 x Sunpower 345 W
- New 2 x (unknown flexible panels but maybe 100 W each)
- New 5 independent Victron Smart MPPT for redundancy and effectiveness
- Total: 2760 Watts. At some days we can run one air con and still charge the batteries. We only have used the generator in very cold days + it’s good to run it a few times a month to keep it healthy.
- New Victron Quattro 5000 W inverter. Can combine power from batteries, shore and generator.
- New Victron Cerbo with touch-screen
- New Victron BMV-712 battery monitor
- New Victron multicontrol (very easy to control charging from shore ++).
- New Lithium. 6 x 200 Ah a 12 V (RJ Energy Co.Ltd). Total: 1200 Ah at 12 volts.
- New Victron 30A DC-DC charger from both starter batteries on engines.
- New Victron Cyrix-ct combines charging from both DC-DC chargers, when running only one engine. A safe and simple way to charge Lithium from the engine(s).
- Generator Northern Lights 9kW in sound shield, only 3400 hours. Well it’s good to have as a backup, but it is not used much. But when in use she do the job very good.
With this we can use:
- New Watermaker SeaWater Pro. 220V 100l/h
- New Weber Q 1400 electric grill. This has been a game-changer, after we got this (2022). We also have one BBQ for propane (Magma).
- New Electric oven, with grill, hot air and steam.
- New Induction cook top
- Aircon (2 x 12000 btu for the cabins and 1 x 16000 btu for the saloon)
- 3 fridge/freezer (1 bulit in salon table)
- New Hookah dive compressor for two people. To clean the bottom and dive around the boat. Model: Nardi Extreme 3T, 230 Volts (professional and safe system). The combination of copper coat and hookah system, can make you not have to put the boat on for several years. https://www.nardicompressori.com/en/product-categories/breathing-air-compressors/compressors-hookah/
Anchoring, rig and sails
- New Mantus anchor M1 (38kg/85lbs)
- New Mantus swivel
- New bridle, and New Mantus chain hook
- New Chain counter at helm (+ control up/down)
- Original rig and sails but in good condition.
- Fully battened mainsail (square top) + genoa.
- New Anderson 52 electric winch at helm (for main sail)
- New main halyard (dyneema)
- New line for roller furler
We have also updated:
- New Cushions and mattresses of good quality. Two new memory foam top mattresses in both aft cabins.
- New Galley sink faucet
- Redesigned saloon table to smaller table size + New freezer inside
- New Water filter for the cold water in galley + New Water filter if filling from dock. We can drink water from the tanks, tastes better than store water.
- Rancilio manual espresso machine and coffee grinder. We love good coffee!
- New Candy washing machine, in starbord forward head. This is converted to a washing-room, but can be converted back easily.
- New Net all around the bot (not in the back), for kids safety
Navigation and saftey
- New Raymarine Axion 12 at helm
- New Raymarine Axiom 9 RV with CPT-110 (Downvision, and fishfinder)
- New Raymarine Quantum 2 Radar with doppler
- New Vesper Marine AIS. Very good and important for anchor watch also.
- All Raymarine + Vesper are connected and talk together, but can also work independent (charts for the Mediterranean in both plotters for backup)
- Raymarine Depth ST 60
- Raymarine Wind ST60
- Raymarine VHF at helm, original (with GPS but not connected)
- Liferaft Plastimo ISO > 24h, (service expired April 2020)
- McMurdo epirb (service expired may 2022)
- + flares etc.
- Fire extinguishers are serviced 2021 and two are new. New smoke detectors (2022)
- Life jackets
- New Highfield 340 UL (ultralight) in hyphalon (stronger).
- New Yamaha 20 hp
- New Chaps
Also comes with
- New linens and pillows etc.
- Crockery, cutlery and glasses
- Pots, pans, dishes, etc.
- Fans in cabins and saloon
- Pressurized hot and cold water (we make hot water from inverter or running the engine)
- Hard Bimini with back and side screens and fully enclosed steering station. This should be updated in not so long, but still working.
- Cockpit awnings (original)
- Cockpit cushions (original)
- 2 x 3 blade fixed propellers (as backup)
- 2 bean bags
- 1 Standup Paddleboard
- Lots of fenders and dock lines
- Sets of fins, masks and snorkels
- Spares and various tools ++
We offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.